Famed Fishing Pole
|Famed Fishing Pole|
|This fishing pole is famous.|
The Famed Fishing Pole is a nice addition to a fisherman's arsenal. It can spawn with anywhere between 180 and 200 luck, is always spell channeling, and can grant a bonus of 5 to 10 fishing over cap. The pole has a chance to spawn with a large variance of random names, sometimes including the names of current grandmaster fisherman of Alexandria. The pole can come in a variety of different woods.
The names for the famed fishing poles are randomly generated when they are spawned. There is a 25% chance that the name will be selected from a random pool of made up first and last names, and 75% chance that the name on the pole will be selected from current GM fishermen.
Prior to August 1st 2008, the names were not randomly selected from a list of current players, but from the following list:
|Roadkill's Rod||CEO's Cane||East's Fishing Pole||Tecmo's Tangler|
|Kedrick's Kane||Nilmer's Nimrod||Friday's FishFinder||Orngrimm's Angelrute|
|Tracer's FishTickler||Reona's Rod||AR's FishbAR||Merlin's Fishingpole|
|Traston's FishThrasher||Orion's FishHunter||Paladin's PiscesPole||Khaoz FishtacoFiller|
|Kruster's KrabBuster||Poler111||Freddy's Flyrod||Phule's Flyrod|
|soulofblackfish||Amy's Angelrute||Gemini's Fishing Pole||Chovihano's Fishing Pole|
|Peragrin's PiscesPole||Giddeon's GoldfishGetter||Neb's Nabber||Eric the's FishRod|
|Killroy's FishKiller||Foamy's Flyrod||Hippie's Fishing Pole||Jasper's Fishing Pole|
|Baralis' Fishing Pole||Poison's Fishing Pole||Celeste's Cestick|
The following names can no longer be obtained. If you have one, hold onto it! It's rare!
There is a list of first names, last names, and adjectives that can be obtained to form a random mix up for the name of the fishing pole:
|First Names||Last Names||Adjectives|
However, 75% of the time, the name will be replaced by the name of a random GM fisherman on the shard that has been active in the past 30 days.