Snicker7's Tree system implemented! Find a gardener to get started!
- There are currently 10 different types of growable trees added.
- Tree seeds are obtained by using a seed removal tool on various types of fruit. The tool is purchasable from the NPC Gardener and success is based on your cooking skill, and it is a VERY low chance to extract a usable seed. Shouldn't be a problem since fruit is quite plentiful.
- The NPC gardener lives in Ilshenar. Travel to the Sacrifice gate then walk a couple screens South East until you hit a small farm.
- Trees will take a VERY long time to grow to maturity (20-45 IRL days depending) but require no maintenance. They progress through several different stages of growth as well. Consider them.. "dynamic decoration."
- Trees can be transplanted by double clicking them with a normal shovel in the top-level of your backpack.
- When a tree is being transplanted, you have a maximum of 6 hours to replant the tree or it will die.
- Trees must be placed on grass or dirt tiles in your house or within 5 tiles of your house, and not within 3 tiles of a neighbors house or 4 tiles of another tree.
- If a house falls where a tree has been planted, the tree can then be transplanted and claimed by anyone.
- Expect more trees to be added over time (suggestions are welcome)
- All trees bear fruit, but not until they have reached maturity.
- Within the week, quite a few trees will have been added throughout the shard for you to gather and harvest seeds from.
- Apple Tree
- Banana Tree
- Black Cherry Tree
- Cherry Tree
- Coconut Tree
- Date Palm Tree
- Lemon Tree
- Peach Tree
- Pear Tree
- Plum Tree
- Mutant Super Tree
- Gives random fruit type
- Sometimes when picking a regular fruit tree you will receive a mutant seed