OC Morph Weapons
Revision as of 11:35, 9 June 2015 by Dex (Created page with "==Obtaining== * Purchased from the respective OC Armsmaster * Can be purchased with a combination of OC Credits, and OC Victory Tokens * Each weapon starts as i...")
- Purchased from the respective OC Armsmaster
- Can be purchased with a combination of OC Credits, and OC Victory Tokens
- Each weapon starts as its base form, meaning no properties and/or morphs
- Each weapon can be built for a fee, and have morphs applied...More on this later...
- Character OC Rank will depend on the price of the weapon
- Visit the OC Armsmaster to build the item
- You will have an Imbuing like menu, however will not use noraml imbuing resources, rather OC Tokens and Credits
- Special properties can be imbued that are otherwise unavailable as regular loot/imbuing, such as damage eaters, resonance, focus etc.
- Each OC Rank has a ceiling for item budget, similar to max item weight while imbuing
- Each weapon can have a certain amount(dependant on player rank) of morphs
- Morphs enable the weapon to be automatically changed into the next morphed weapon type, with a slight swing speed reduction for the next swing
- Morphs can be added by applying a morph deed to the weapon, providing it has available morphs to add
- Morph types can only be applied to the same category of the base weapon type, ie swords, staffs, ranged, throwing etc