The are only available through the Order/Chaos System. Only an order or chaos member may eqquip such items. Items cannot be crafted with resource properties, however can be enhanced after they are created.
- Hammer Pick, Mace, War Axe, Butcher Knife, Hatchet, Katana
- Bone Harvester, Cleaver,
- Assassins Spike, Leaf Blade, Bokuto
- Composite Bow, Magical Shortbow, Heavy Crossbow
- Male leather - cap, arms, leggings, tunic, gorget, gloves
- Leather Mempo, Leather Hiro Sode, Leather Do, Leather Suneate, Ninja Hood
- Order/Chaos Shield
Creating Levelable Items
- First, purchase an OC Levelable Item Deed from your stronghold Arms Master.
- Next, obtain one of many OC Monster Resources by slaying opposing monsters
- Bag up the deed and resource in a container (backpack works fine, you can purchase from any tanner) and hand it in
- The Arms Master will get confused if you have too many deeds/resources in the container, so only 1 of each will work
|Resource||# of Props||Starting Prop Intensity|
- Depending on the resource theme, the properties have a higher chance of being selected as they pertain to certain generic templates. For example, a warrior/dexxer type theme will have a higher chance of rolling properties such as damage increase, dex bonus, etc. A hybrid Warrior type theme will have a mixture of warrior properties along with some of the more desirable ones that would help with mana consumption.
|Power||Hybrid Type Warrior|
|Divinity||Hybrid Type Mage|
Leveling the item
Each item can have a maximum level of 6. Each level increases existing properties by 5-10%. To level an item, simply choose the selection on the OC Arms Master. Each level has it's own set of requirements: